Thursday, June 11, 2009

one week...

last week i got to be with my mommy in louisville, sew to my heart's content, shop til i dropped, and care for her as she recovered from foot surgery. i love being home with mom and dad and have plenty of laughs while i am there. sometimes its hard to come home! but come home i did, all geared up for a week of adventure.

we spent sunday riding our bikes all over town, taking in the hunter for free, and even eating some ice cream...little did i know what the week had in store for me.

monday's sewing brought the downfall of my beloved bernina.



tuesday, the other girl died on me.



and, when we got home from dinner, the faucet decided it didn't want to be left out of the fun, so he snapped off his arm to fit in with all the girls in the house.

josh came to the rescue yesterday, dropping off both the sewing machines at chattanooga sewing center AND replacing the faucet with this beauty!



what a week! and i hear its only thursday!

No comments: